Foreign Nationals

Treatment for citzens within the European Economic Area (EEA), and also Switzerland, is the same as for UK Nationals, for those clients with non-EU nationality, there will be extra requirements.

If your passport/visa shows you have Indefinite Leave to Remain, most lenders will consider you.

Lenders criteria varies depending on how long you have been in the UK for, some lenders will require you have a certain period remaining on your visa. As each lender’s criteria is different we strongly recommend you speak to one of our consultants.

Are you a foreign national? Do you need advice?

Fill out the form to book a call with us and we’ll get back to you on your chosen date & time.

The internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your data cannot be guaranteed.

MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please tick how you would like us to contact you
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Helping you secure the right mortgage.

Access to over 50 of the best known lenders.

Some exclusive offers you won’t get with the high street lenders.

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Tier 1 Investor Visa

Initially 3 years and 4 months, however this can be extended and ILR granted based on size of investment you will be making.

Must have money of their own under their control, no less than £2mil, held in a regulated financial institution, must be looking to invest in the UK. Individuals are able to come over with their immediate family, however they are not able to work, study or undertake business activities here. The applicant’s children will be able to take part in the UK education system.

Tier 1 – Entrepreneur Visa

Initially 3 years and 4 months, however this can be extended for an additional 2 years provided certain requirements are met.

For people who want to come to the UK and start their own business, or join and invest funds into an existing business. They are able to come over with their immediate family. The applicant’s children will be able to take part in the UK education system.

Tier 2 – General Work Visa

Maximum of 5 years and 14 days or the date given on the sponsorship certificate plus 1 month

You can apply for this type of visa if you have been offered a skilled job in the UK and are from outside the EEA. You need to be employed by a licensed sponsor. You cannot get access to public funds.

Spouse Visa

Valid for 30 months

You must be legally married or be in a civil partnership and you must intend to stay together. Your partner must be settled in the UK or relocating with you. You must have suitable accommodation, be able to support yourselves, able to understand and speak English. After 30 months, you can apply to extend for a further 30 months and then after that you can apply for indefinite leave to remain.

UK Ancestry

Valid for 5 years

To qualify, you must be a citizen of a commonwealth country, and you must have either a parent or grandparent who was born in the UK. You must be at least 17 years old and be able and intend to work. You must have the ability to support yourself without resorting to public funds. After the 5 years you can apply to stay in the UK permanently, or you can apply to extend your stay for a period of time.


Let’s book an initial fee free consultation

We can call you and discuss your options, just click the button below and fill out the form

Book a call